1. Sunday was such a wonderful winter day! Rain against the windows, me under the blankets. I felt inspired and wrote some reviews and did some drafts. I have been in such a review-writing-slump that I hope it is a sign of good things to come.
2. Wow, there are lots of movies based on books released this year! Watching some of the trailers this week – I have some books to get to reading. This one of THE GIVER caught my eye. I already went for some retail therapy and got the book.
3. My mind is too small for Instagram – I have been trying to get it going on my phone this week, but no luck. And the “how-to’s” are not helping. I think I might need an IT-degree for this! I am really being left behind in all this wonderful technology.
4. Update: The vet gave us some “stronger” medication for Roxy. Apparently it is “human” medication that is dog-friendly and my vet says it made her tired the whole day through when she took it for a muscle relaxer. Roxy is only a 7 kilogram baby but she is resisting that pill with passion.
5. I read Still Alice this week. The story revolves around a Harvard professor that develops early stage Alzheimer's Disease (she was only 50 years old). Scary . . . and also very sad. It was different reading it for the patient’s point of view. A four star read!6. I am debating with myself what to read next. Suggestions? Romance, contemporary fiction or maybe horror, science fiction?? Maybe the new book by Stephen King that is/was released this month – have to go check.