1. My Jack Russell baby girl suffers from separation anxiety. Whenever we leave her, she starts crying. My neighbor says she cries for 8 hours straight! I am out of ideas, nothing seems to help. Wish I could quite my job and stay home with her. I hate to see her in this state!
2. I am not enjoying Monica’s Story as much as I hoped. I am having a harder time dealing with the affair that I thought I would. Monica’s is not a innocent. Before her affair with Bill Clinton, she had another affair with a married man . . . not the best idea . . . but I am going to keep on listening. Even if she did not make the right choices, she still deserves a second chance. And the way she was treated and manipulated so that others could get their way . . . but I believe in karma . . .
3. What is it with Wordpress blogs . . . I can’t leave comments! It drives me crazy! But Google is your friend . . . googling for an answer right now!
4. This past week I tried to get more involved with fellow bloggers, so you might see my comments popping up here and there. I need to get into a rhythm though, it is hard keeping up.
5. I have a hard time feeling sorry for strong, healthy people that are able to work but don’t and then expect food parcels so their children don’t starve . . . what happened to me? I used to be such a pushover for the less fortunate.
6. I am playing FORGE OF EMPIRES online. It is a real-time game where you run your little city through the ages. I have hit the Early Middle Ages and am enjoying it loads although you have to wait a lot – everything happens in real time, so sometimes building something can take 3 hours. Lots of fun. I am not real good at computer games but this one is right up my alley.
7. This week, I saw reviews of THE THREE by Sarah Lotz everywhere! It sounds amazing – I love scary books! I am so sad that I missed it on NetGalley! I will have to get a copy when my finances allow.