I love Bingo! I really do. For a while I even played online – it is so exciting! So being able to combine my love for bingo with my love for reading . . .
- Sign-ups close on April 9th (hurry, hurry, hurry!).
- All reading and reviewing must fall between April 1st and June 30th.
- One square per book. For instance, Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater is both the first in a series, and a YA book, but it can only count for one square.
- Extra entries can be earned with multiple bingos or by filling out the whole card!
What happens next:
- Declare yourself! This can be in a blog post, a tweet, a FB status - anything, as long as you are declaring your participation in this season's Bookish Bingo.
- Don’t forget to enter the link to your declaration in the linky on the blog of Great Imaginations.
- Read, read, read! Read and review books that fit with the tasks on the card.
- At the end of June, write a wrap-up post with your completed tasks. Come back for the wrap-up linky, to be posted on June 30th.
Let the reading begin!