Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Come join the Write On Review-a-thon


The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, February 28th and Saturday, March 1st. Let’s get those reviews done!  

I am working on Friday (urghhhh), so I will only be able to start Friday evening but I might just continue further until Sunday or when I finish. 

Luckily I am only 4 reviews behind.  (3 books and 1 movie)

Joyland by Stephen King
The Martian by Andy Weir
The Fry Chronicles by Stephen Fry

and  Argo.

There will be a Twitter Chat on Friday, February 28th at 6 am PST (time zone converter). Follow @reviewathon and use the #reviewathon hashtag to follow along and participate. (Participating in the Twitter chat is not required to participate in the review-a-thon.)

I have not taken part in a twitter chat before but I might try for the first time. :) 

Edit:  I only completed my movie review.  Bad me!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I hope you're able to get all your reviews done :)

    And thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have a movie review to do too! I haven't reviewed a movie in quite awhile. Good luck on your review goals.

    ReplyDelete